Be sure to check the items required for all students AND your specific grade/class.
The school has limited budget to provide the following items for students. Please be sure your student has access to the following items for electronic needs and project work.
· Back-up batteries for calculators (and recorders if used)
· Glue sticks for school projects
· Construction paper for school projects
In addition to the above, please bring/have the following important items with you:
· Pencils/ball-point pens/college-rule paper/graph paper
· Ruler - with both inches and centimeter units
· Colored pencils
· 100-page composition notebook
· Multiple packs of post-its (different sizes and colors)
· Summer reading materials
· 11th and 12th grade only: Calendar/planner (organizational tool to track important dates, etc.)
· Graphing calculator (TI 83+ or any TI 84 are recommended. TI-Nspire is NOT recommended)
· Flash/thumb drive (512 MB minimum is recommended)
· Public library card
· Valid email address
· Box of Kleenex/tissue (please turn into the office)
9th Grade: Science: Three 3-prong portfolio folders (either paper or plastic) with pockets
10th Grade: Science: Box of disposable latex-free gloves (these will be stored in class)
1. Additional composition or spiral notebook.
2. Tape or digital recorder (to record lessons and listen later)
NOTE: Teachers may have additional requirements throughout the year.