Applying to College
When you apply to college we want you to have all the tools you need. You will find information about taking the SAT and ACT tests and about how to apply for the FAFSA.
Another place to go to get information about applying to college is your school's counseling or college & career office. The people there can give you information about colleges, let you know when colleges will be visiting your school, help you plan college visits and give you information about scholarships and other types of financial aid.
The links below will help you find the information you need about applying to college.
- College Scorecard
- Khan Academy - Getting Started with College Admissions
- Khan Academy - Admissions Essays
- Khan Academy - Exploring College Options
- College Payment Calculator
- College Navigator
- Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Student Aid
- College Knowledge Materials