Counseling appointments are available during remote learning! Email Ms. Carper at: email@example.com to make an appointment.
Ms. Carper can help with:
- Information about fulfilling high school graduation requirements
- Peer, family, and teacher/student relationships
- Personal counseling for a variety of issues (loss, grief, abuse, social concerns, academic concerns)
- College information, preparation, and application help
- Letters of recommendation
- SAT/ACT information
- Planning your student-led conference
- And much more…
Prevention and Intervention Team
Our Prevention and Intervention Team is here to help you with any problems you may be having at school or outside of school. The team meets monthly to provide supports to students who are in need. Students of concern are identified by other staff members or by other students. If you have a concern about yourself or a friend, please let a member of the Prevention and Intervention Team know or talk to your advisor. Staff members on the team include: Ms. Carper, Ms. Juarez, Ms. Fitz, Mr. Storer, and Ms. Marshalla.
- Q: How do I schedule a meeting with you?
- Q: Will you tell others what we talk about?
- Q: Why student-led conferences?
- Q: Can I transfer credits from middle school?
- Q: Why didn’t I get the class I requested?
- Q: Can I take an online course for high school credit?
- Q: How do I request a transcript?
- Q: What is the most important factor that colleges look at when you apply to college?
- Q: What about running start?
- Q: I need a counselor letter of recommendation (or secondary school report)! How do I get one?
- Q: Should I take the ACT or SAT?