We can help with:
- Information about fulfilling high school graduation requirements
- Peer, family, and teacher/student relationships
- Personal counseling for a variety of issues (loss, grief, abuse, social concerns, academic concerns)
- College information, preparation, and application help
- Letters of recommendation
- SAT/ACT information
- Planning your student-led conference
- And much more…
- Q: How do I schedule a meeting with you?
- Q: Will you tell others what we talk about?
- Q: Why student-led conferences?
- Q: Why didn’t I get the class I requested?
- Q: Can I take an online course for high school credit?
- Q: How do I request a transcript?
- Q: What is the most important factor that colleges look at when you apply to college?
- Q: What about running start?
- Q: I need a counselor letter of recommendation (or Common App school report)! How do I get one?
- Q: Should I take the ACT or SAT?