The application window for the 2023-24 school year is now open.
Who Can Apply?
Applications are open to incoming 9th- and 10th-grade students.
Raisbeck Aviation is open to students at Highline Public Schools, Seattle Public Schools and students at other districts.
Fifty-one percent of seats (55 seats) at Raisbeck Aviation are reserved for 9th-grade students who live within the boundaries of Highline Public Schools. Twenty (20) seats are reserved for students who reside within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools. The 30 remaining seats are filled with students from other districts.
Learn more about our upcoming information nights.
About Raisbeck Aviation High School
RAHS offers a specialized curriculum focused on aviation- and aerospace-related topics. Students who are motivated to pursue a science, technology, engineering or math education and career pathway related to aviation, aerospace and space exploration are ideal candidates.
2023-24 Application Timeline
- October 4: Application opens
- January Various Dates: School-specific info nights
- January 23-27: School Mint Application Support Appointments
- January 31: Application closes
- February 1: Schools begin reviewing applications
- March 1: Lottery
- March 3: Lottery results posted online
- March 10: Some school waitlists may reopen.
- April 1: Final student date to confirm acceptance
- Applications/waitlists remain open for Big Picture, CHOICE, HVA, Virtual Elementary and Maritime