The application window for the 2023-24 school year closed January 31, 2023, at 11:00 p.m. Learn more about the lottery process on our admissions page.
The application window for the 2024-25 school year will open in Fall 2023.
Who Can Apply?
Applications are open to incoming 9th- and 10th-grade students.
Raisbeck Aviation is open to students at Highline Public Schools, Seattle Public Schools and students at other districts.
Fifty-one percent of seats (55 seats) at Raisbeck Aviation are reserved for 9th-grade students who live within the boundaries of Highline Public Schools. Twenty (20) seats are reserved for students who reside within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools. The 30 remaining seats are filled with students from other districts.
About Raisbeck Aviation High School
RAHS offers a specialized curriculum focused on aviation- and aerospace-related topics. Students who are motivated to pursue a science, technology, engineering or math education and career pathway related to aviation, aerospace and space exploration are ideal candidates.
2023-24 Application Timeline
- October 4: Application opened
- January 31: Application closed
- February 1: Schools begin reviewing applications
- March 1: Lottery
- March 3: Lottery results posted online
- April 10: Waitlists and applications reopen for Big Picture, CHOICE, HVA, Virtual Elementary, Maritime and WELS.
- April 1: Final student date to confirm acceptance
- Applications/waitlists remain open for Big Picture, CHOICE, HVA, Virtual Elementary, Maritime.