The application window to attend in the 2024-25 school year is October 2, 2023 - January 31, 2024 (closes at 11:00 p.m.). Please apply at the link below.
Who Can Apply?
Applications are open to incoming 9th- and 10th-grade students.
Raisbeck Aviation is open to students at Highline Public Schools, Seattle Public Schools and students at other districts.
Fifty-one percent of seats (55 seats) at Raisbeck Aviation are reserved for 9th-grade students who live within the boundaries of Highline Public Schools. Twenty (20) seats are reserved for students who reside within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools. The 30 remaining seats are filled with students from other districts.
About Raisbeck Aviation High School
RAHS offers a specialized curriculum focused on aviation- and aerospace-related topics. Students who are motivated to pursue a science, technology, engineering or math education and career pathway related to aviation, aerospace and space exploration are ideal candidates.
Application Timeline for 2024-25
- October 2: Application opens
- December 13: Centralized High School Transitions Event
- January 31: Application closed
- February 1: Schools begin reviewing applications
- March 1: Lottery
- March 4: Lottery results posted online
- March 8: PSSC Application Closes
- March 29: Final student date to confirm acceptance
- April 8: Waitlists and applications begin to reopen for Big Picture, CHOICE, HVA, Virtual Program at Seahurst, Maritime and WELS.
- May 17: Application reopens for PSSC programs with space available
Applications for 2023-24 School Year
- Applications/waitlists remain open for Big Picture, CHOICE, HVA, Virtual Program at Seahurst, Maritime.