Choice Transfer Requests
Families living outside of the Highline Public Schools boundary must fill out a choice transfer request every year while attending a school in the Highline School District. For questions for concerns regarding this process please email Ms. Tranholt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the online directions to fill out our Choice Transfer Request:
- Go to: https://eds.ospi.k12.wa.us/ChoiceTransferRequest/
- Click the Green Continue button.
- Enter your email address. (This is where your access code will be sent to). You should see a message in Red stating that your code was sent successfully.
- Go to your email and get your access code.
- Enter in your access code and hit the Green Continue button.
- Click the next school year button: 2021-2022
- Start date is: 9-3-2021 End date: 6-16-2022
- Enter Resident District: This is the district you live in, where your address is located. Not necessarily the district your student is currently enrolled in.
- Enter Non Resident District: Highline School District
- Requested School is: Raisbeck Aviation High School
- School Program: Leave blank
- Current School or Last School Attended: If your school is not listed in the drop down, use the district that you currently live in
- Reason for Transfer: To enroll in a school with academic options not offered in this district.
- Fill in the student information. Student grade will be the grade your student will be in for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Fill in your address information.
- Fill in the behavior information. Questions should all be answered NO. If you are answering anything but NO, please contact Mrs. Tranholt.
- Read the NOTICES portion.
- Check the Acknowledgement boxes and sign the document. Submit request, Green Box.
You will receive an immediate confirmation in your email from eds.ospi.k12.wa. Please forward this confirmation to Mrs. Tranholt: Debi.Tranholt@highlineschools.org
You will then receive two more emails. One is saying that the Choice Request has been requested. The second email is your acceptance. Please keep these emails for reference. Mrs. Tranholt may need this information in the future.
For any questions or problems please contact our registrar Ms. Tranholt at email@example.com or 206-631-7211.